Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Time

Time is the one thing you waste the most of. Don't kid yourself. You do. But I was asking a handful of people this past week "what do you wish you had more of?" Overwhelming response was I wish I had more time. Hmmm seem contradictory doesn't it? So why do you all want more time but then turn your back and waste time watching TV, being on your phone, on Facebook, on pinterst or even driving. Wasting time at that job you hate. Seriously whats it going to take to get you moving? What's it going to take to get you to finally take action and actually live your passion? Maybe this video will open your eyes. You have 86,400 seconds a day. I have that on my white board in my office so I am reminded not to waste it.



This video opened my eyes. It helped me to step back and reevaluate how I was spending my time. Watch it, it's 2:44. I'm sure you can spare some time.











START LIVING NOW!
Coach B

No comments:

Post a Comment