Friday, December 3, 2010

This week's training and Kids

This was a good week of training.  Tuesday was a low intensity, high volume day that facilitated some much needed recovery.  Thursday we went fairly heavy in the bench using The Sling Shot and lightened green band.  I went up to 625 and it was very easy.  After I finished the main exercise on Thursday I took my son to get his teeth cleaned.  When I came into the office at the gym he said "did you have a good workout dad".   I was taken back by this because he really cares how my workouts are.  He has been in the gym since he was born and when he feels like it he works out with me, and all this time in the gym he has learned how to speak gym language and how important each training session is.  I am really proud of how he is growing up.

JL

No comments:

Post a Comment